- This policy is intended to set out the Gowing Bros Limited, trading as Pacific Coast Shopping Centres, (‘PACIFIC COAST’) approach to complying with the Privacy Act (Cth) 1988 (“Privacy Act”). This policy relates to the collection, storage and use of personal information.
Collection of your Personal Information
- PACIFIC COAST conducts the business of investment in and leasing of Shopping Centres.
- PACIFIC COAST collects personal information to carry on the above businesses. PACIFIC COAST collects personally identifiable information, such as your e-mail address, name, home or work address or telephone number.
- There may also be information about your computer hardware and software that is automatically collected by PACIFIC COAST. This information can include: your IP address, browser type, domain names, access times and referring Web site addresses. This information is used by PACIFIC COAST for the operation of the service, to maintain quality of the service, and to provide general statistics regarding use of the PACIFIC COAST Web site.
- PACIFIC COAST will not collect sensitive information about you unless you have consented to the disclosure of that information or PACIFIC COAST is required to collect that information by law. Sensitive information is personal information about a person’s ethnic or racial origin, political opinions or memberships, religious or philosophical beliefs, membership of a professional or trade association or a union, sexual preferences, criminal record and health information.
Use of your Personal Information
- PACIFIC COAST collects and uses your personal information to conduct its business including providing relevant products and services to you and centre information. PACIFIC COAST also uses the information collected to inform you of other products or services available from PACIFIC COAST and its affiliates. PACIFIC COAST may also contact you via surveys to conduct research about your opinion of current services or of potential new services that may be offered.